Friday, February 25, 2011

AnnaMaeGene for Life

AnnaMaeGene Day a success!!!


It started badly for all of us, first we didn't know where to go,or was it we can't decide where to go...


Gene and Anna would like to go swimming but Mae would like to spend time in the mall talking to Mommy and just window shopping since at this time of the Month we're already short on cash :)


As we have already agreed to just go to the Mall, have Anna and Gene play at one of the play area in the Mall where you just can leave kids to play with whatever they can put their hands on and Mae and I will just stay in one place and talk...


On our way..in the car..Anna and Gene got over excited that irritated Mae so much that they had to fight..:(


Times like this gets me very down as well and It made me even decide to just go home and sleep rather than being with these three bickering kids...it rained hard before we even get to where we're going and we decided to settle the issues first before we go out...


I have learned a lot...a whole lot and it made me consider...i didn't know that Mae has a lot unresolved issues in mind and it affected her dealing with the younger sisters...now I know better...


I am just so glad that Mae is not really difficult to talk to as always, as I recalled when my husband and I before would bring her to the Mall and when there is something that she would fancy....we would just let her touch it....hug it and let it go...that's my Mae...:)


The day turned out to be a great day for all of us but most especially for me since I was able to get to know my AnnaMaeGene better....

1 comment: