Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Being a Mom

This is my first time in writing and blurting out my personal feelings in the net where as the person who influenced me said I can't choose just whom I will allow this article to show to but that anybody could just access and read.  I had second thoughts and then...what the heck! ..I am okay with the idea of anybody reading what I am thinking rather than suffering alone with nobody knowing except myself.


Having three kids is a handful...I have one teenager and two kids and for me though I do love them so much I can really say that they are something else.  I guess typical of every family is sibling rivalry and the truth is sometimes I think I am just going crazy listening to the quarrels     and bouts that they are having.


My eldest is 14, and she's irritated with the two kids as much as I am..what I just don't approve of is when she sometimes can't help but demean her two younger siblings.  And the younger two...they are best friends and at the same time the best of enemy.  

I love my three pretty angels and I call them annamaegene,they are surely a source of joy to me and yet a cause of misery  also at times especially when I can no longer control them.
I have lots and lots of experiences of being a Mom and I will be updating this article from time to time...:)

2 comments:

  1. i could see ma'am da, that your children are blessed having you as their mom..someday, if i will have my own family with you know who, i will always remember how you raised your siblings! ♥
    you're doing very fine ma'am da.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed ma'am Da. I agree with Ate Roxy’s comment. And someday soon, when I become a mother, I will never forget you the way you handle your children. And the way you handle US before (when we're still a student) :) Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete